When you are Installing Windows 10 already an Administrator account will be created in default. Why do you need to Create a New user? Usually, this for you to increase the security to your system. In the Old version of Windows (7 & XP) it is quite easy to create compare to Windows 10. Here we are going to see how to create a New User In Windows 10. In Windows, there are to types of User Account. One is the administrator account and another one is Standard User. Administrator account for who want full access to the computer and Standard User for who need to run the system and should have limited or restricted to Administrator access (eg: Software Installation).
Let See How to Create a New User In Windows 10?
- Go to Start and Click Setting Icon.
- Click the Account option
- Click Family & other Users
- There will be two option shown one is “Add a Family member” which means you need a Microsoft mail account and “Add someone to this PC” means you need a Microsoft mail account or you can create a Local User account without Microsoft mail account. I preferred Local User account is the best option to select.
- Select “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information”
- Select “Add a user without a Microsoft account” and enter Username and password and click “Next“.
- Your account is created. If you to create an administrator account for your new user. Click the user and click the “Change account type” and Change your Account Type to Administrator and click “OK“.